Curado 200HG & 201HG:
Building on its legacy of being the “go to” baitcasting reel for serious anglers, Shimano’s Curado K Casting Reel comes equipped with Shimano’s leading-edge technology. The updated MicroModule gear is larger and it has more teeth but they’re smaller for super-smooth power transitions. The improved SVS Infinity braking system delivers a wider range of brake settings. The new side plate is now made of lighter, stronger CI4+ material and enhances the more ergonomic, compact body design. X-Ship large-diameter drive gear plus improved bearing support. Shimano’s Stable Spool Design (S3D) features a balanced and uniform thin-wall-aluminum construction throughout the spool, reducing spool vibration and delivering a smooth feel when casting and retrieving. Super Free® pinion gear system offers ball-bearing support that ensures spool shaft and pinion gear are in perfect alignment. Hagane body is constructed of ultrastrong, durable aluminum. Reliable Super Stopper® anti-reverse with no backplay, even in cold or wet weather. The Curado enlists cross carbon drag washers for a smooth, consistent and sturdy drag system.
- MicroModule gear delivers super-smooth power transitions
- SVS Infinity braking system delivers a wide range of settings
- Lighter CI4+ sideplate enhances the ergonomic body design
- X-Ship large-diameter drive gear with improved bearing support
- Stable Spool Design reduces spool vibration for a smooth feel